Changing populations, economies, and land use patterns present regulatory and community planning challenges for public officials at all levels. This download is designed to assist land use practitioners with significant trends, recent case law, regional development patterns, and regulatory changes that will affect the Commonwealth for years to come.
Summary of Contents
- Recent Developments and Statutory Interpretation of MPC & Local Zoning Ordinances
- View from the Bench on Land Use Appeals
- The Pennsylvania Public Official And Employees Ethics Act - Slides
- How to Stop the Madness with Multiple Plan Submissions and Double-Digit Hearings
- Burden of Proof
- Periodic Review & Revisions of Zoning and Comprehensive Use Plans