Designed for parent and child attorneys, school district attorneys, special education hearing officers, parents and advocates, the Exceptional Children Conference has become an annual meeting ground for connecting, learning, exchanging, and sharing the passion of creating exceptional education opportunities for exceptional children.
Scheduled in the fall to parallel the return to classrooms all over our state, the materials for this conference offer content on the most critical issues affecting special education law. As students are meeting mostly virtually this fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so are we, learning and sharing via the “cloud.”
Summary of Contents
- Known Equitable Impact Issues Influencing Re-Opening Strategy for Special Education
- The Year in Review 2019-2020
- Negotiating Special Education Settlement Agreements in Tough Economic Times and in the Age of COVID-19
- Psycho-Educational Assessment-During the Time of Covid-19 – Trying to Hit the Bullseye
- Special Education Legal Ethics in a Remote COVID-19 World