Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow. These materials cover a wide array of topics in the most important areas of practice. You will receive essential and timely content on reducing risks, privacy laws, managing daily practice, ethical issues and so much more.
Summary of Contents
- Lawyers Beware: The Pandemic Ushers in New Ethical Duties
- The California Consumer Privacy Act: One Year Later
- Social Media, Intellectual Property, and the Pandemic: What Has Changed?
- The Impact of Anti-Corruption Statutes on Global Business Transactions
- How COVID Will Impact Government Investigations
- Virtual Annual Meetings
- ADR in the Time of COVID
- Tale of the Tape – Comparing and Contrasting the Business Transition Options (ESOPs, Management Buyouts, and Third-Party Sales) for Closely-Held Business Owners
- Outline for PBI Panel on Inclusive Leadership 2021 and Beyond
- Employment & Labor Law Update with 2021 Forecast