The Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s January 2019 decision in the case of Gallagher v. GEICO has reversed many years of precedent and created a serious shift in the law. These materials examine the validity of the Household Exclusion in automobile insurance policies in Pennsylvania and how the Gallagher case affects other areas of auto law.
This course manual is the perfect way to make sure you have the latest information relating to auto law practice in Pennsylvania. Not only will you be updated on all of the significant new case law developments, you will learn winning techniques and strategies that could make a difference in your next auto case.
Summary of Contents
- Triggering an Insurance Company’s Duty to Defend in Personal Injury Cases Premised on Factual Allegations of “Accidental” Criminal Conduct
- COVID Related Automobile Issues
- Missed Opportunities in Auto Bad Faith: 2020
- 2020 Vision: Crash Reconstruction
- Medical and Government Benefit Subrogation
- Ethics Considerations
The purchase includes a download of the UM/UIM Digest of Reported Cases in Pennsylvania