This course and book are designed to help you understand the full cycle of firearms law under Pennsylvania and federal law. Discussions will be on license to carry outside of the home, regulations of assault weapons, First Amendment restrictions on firearm sales, the regulation of mental health and firearms, standing in the 2nd Amendment context and red flag laws.
Summary of Contents
- Regulation of Assault
- License to Carry in Public and The Right to Bear Arms
- Firearms, Land Use, and the Constitution
- Reforming Mental Health Law to Protect Public Safety and Help the Severely Mentally Ill
- Standing in the 2nd Amendment Context
- Red Flag Laws: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – And How Not to Let It Get Ugly