This book is designed to give attorneys all the tools they need to advise their small business clients. Topics covered include: formation and corporate governance in Pennsylvania, succession and crisis planning, employment law, financing, small business exit strategies and ethical issues.
Summary of Contents
- Organizing and Financing a Start-up Entity
- Minimizing Risk Through Document Management (Slides)
- Pre-and-Post Transaction Planning for Business Owners -Case Study: Joe and Jane Butler (Slides)
- Tips for Lawyers Counseling Small Businesses (Slides)
- Mitigating Employee Issues (Slides)
- Litigation Avoidance Strategies (Slides)