This book will bring you up-to-date on the latest developments, tactics, and strategies in municipal law practice. The chapters cover conducting government operations during an emergency, first responders and policing issues, zoning issues related to group homes and sober living homes, and solicitor ethics in the time of crisis.
Summary of Contents
- Case Law & Recent Developments Other Than COVID-19
- COVID-19 – Reaction and Reopening – Pandemic Response in Pennsylvania
- Volunteer Fire Companies – Fire Tax, Fire Company Consolidation and Hybrid Volunteer Fire Departments
- We Are Family --- Zoning Issues Relating to AirBNB’S, Sober Houses and Group Homes
- Changing Landscapes: New View on Zoning and Maintaining the Curtilage
- Solicitor Ethics in a Time of Crisis