Uncover the latest developments in oil and gas legal and regulatory practice and explore the hottest topics facing shale energy practitioners. With a focus on Pennsylvania practice, this book covers a wide array of topics, including a litigation update, bankruptcy and restructuring trends, royalty litigation and dispute resolution.
Summary of Contents
- Pennsylvania Oil & Gas Litigation Update
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- National and Pennsylvania Royalty Litigation Update
- Oil & Gas Contract Disputes in a Depressed Market, including Force Majeure, Credit Assurances and Mechanics Liens
- Successfully Defending Environmental Criminal Prosecutions Inside and Outside the Courtroom: Lessons from Pennsylvania’s Prosecutorial Sweep of the Energy Sector – Slides