The litigation process in Orphans’ Court is covered from beginning to end in this course manual. You will learn about jurisdiction, burdens of proof, procedural matters, discovery, evidence and damages as they arise in a variety of Orphans’ Court actions. These comprehensive materials provide you with timely information on a wide range of critical issues you are likely to encounter when litigating in Orphans’ Court. It will become your “go-to” resource time and time again.
Summary of Contents
- Orphans’ Court Practice & Procedure
- The Pennsylvania Dead Man’s Rule
- Attorney-Client Privilege in Estate Planning, Administration and Litigation
- Will Contests
- Litigating Questions of Interpretation under Wills and Trusts
- Surcharge Litigation and Removal of Fiduciary Issues
- Guardianship Basics and Beyond .
- Modification of Charitable Trusts: Cy Pres and Administrative Deviation
- Attorneys’ Fees, Fiduciaries’ Commissions and Costs