For this program, six timely topics were selected as highlights from PBI’s Health Law Institute 2021. In these course materials, you will find chapters on recent False Claims Act cases, the CARES Act funding, the ACA, vaccinations, price transparency, as well as other topics. This book will be a valuable resource as you deal with these important topics with your clients.
Summary of Contents
- False Claims Act Update – Year in Review
- CARES Act and Other Government Relief Funding: Navigating Accounting and Reporting Requirements
- What Is Left of the ACA?
- Keeping Your Secrets: Practical Information Privacy and Cyber Security Strategies and Tactics for You and Your Firm
- Price Transparency: Unlocking a Secret?
- Navigating Employer-Mandated COVID-19 Vaccination Programs & Religious and Disability Exemptions