With leading experts in the legal, medical and government sectors, these companion materials to PBI’s Medical Marijuana and Hemp Law Symposium provide a multifaceted look at how Pennsylvania’s implementation of its medical marijuana program has and will continue to impact the state.
From employment issues to litigation, attorneys in various practice areas are encountering and dealing with the effects of one of Pennsylvania’s newest industries.
Summary of Contents
- A Quick Look Around – Updates on the Most Pressing Federal, State and Municipal Cannabis Issues
- Research and Cannabis: A Look at Chapter 20’s History and Status
- The Modernization of Pennsylvania’s Medical Marijuana Act: A Close Look at the 2021 Amendments
- The Status and Future of Hemp Derived Products
- Restorative Justice and Social Equity Programs: What Works and What Doesn’t Work in the Cannabis Industry
- Big Transactions; Big Pitfalls: An Examination of Merger and Acquisition Trends in the Cannabis Industry
- Lobbyist or Lawyer? Where Is the Line?
- Cannabis and Employment Issues
- Compelling Cases in Cannabis
- Busted – An Examination of Criminal Law’s Intersection with Regulated Cannabis