Judges see it all: the good, the bad and the ugly. And we are fortunate that four Administrative Law Judges have made time to share with you some of what they have seen and learned during their time on the bench.
These materials supplement the course presented by PBA’s Administrative Law Section and Government Law Committee exploring the most effective ways for you to advocate for your clients in Pennsylvania administrative hearings both during the pandemic and after it has subsided.
Summary of Contents
- Order of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Authorizing Commonwealth Agencies to Conduct Administrative Proceedings Online by Video or Telephonic Means
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Pennsylvania Department of State
- Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Administrative Law and Procedure