For business operations, it’s no longer the new normal. It’s the “next normal.” We are seeing increased global industrial activity, consumer demand, and an uptick in trade momentum, but have the pandemic and politics transformed international business practices permanently?
Doing business internationally has become increasingly more complex, and there are a multitude of new issues that directly impact both you and your clients. These course materials have never been more essential to your international business practice.
Summary of Contents
- Fighting Corruption – The FCPA and International Business
- Washington Update &U.S. International Tax Developments .
- The International Intellectual Property Framework & Global Innovation
- The Immigration System Under the Biden-Harris Administration .
- Global Supply Chain: The Big Picture