For a second year in a row, the Environmental Law Forum is a zero-waste virtual event. We wish we could meet in person, but as the Covid 19 pandemic is still an international concern, we’re doing the next best thing--delivering exceptional environmental law content directly to
your home, office or wherever you are, on the go. Log on and click “launch.” It’s that easy.
Though we recognize that you will miss the face-to-face communication and the tremendous camaraderie experienced in the classrooms and during the social events, we are delighted to be able to offer you the same education experience, complete with updates, caselaw and new
regulations, trends and green strategies.
Summary of Contents
- 2021 Environmental and Energy Law Forecast
- Shifting Trends and Emerging Issues: The Landscape of NGO Litigation in Pennsylvania and the Surrounding Region
- Practical Considerations for Addressing PFAS at Sites in Pennsylvania
- Selected Recent Major Federal Environmental Decisions, 2020-21: Environmental Cases Recently Decided by or Before the U.S. Supreme Court
- New Administration. New Stuff. Planners’ Roundtable
- RGGI & PA: Pennsylvania’s Participation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Presenting Complex Expert Testimony: From Selection to Trial
- Oil &Gas Law Update
- Recent Developments in the CWA and SDWA
- Professionalism & Civility in Practice