The devastating impact of Covid-19, the ongoing supply chain crisis, labor shortages, an unstable global economy and emerging technologies are transforming your practice at a rapid pace. We can help your practice remain relevant and vital.
Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow. The Institute covers a wide array of topics in the most important areas of practice. These materials will provide essential and timely content on reducing risks, privacy laws, managing daily practice, ethical issues and so much more.
Summary of Contents
- Cyber Risk Management & Ransomware
- Trends in Securities Litigation
- Restrictive Covenants & No-Poach Law
- Third Circuit, Regional and General Employment Law Developments
- Avoiding and Overcoming the “OOPS!”: Practical Solutions for Common Governance Errors in Closely Held Businesses
- DEI in the Public, Private and Education Sectors: Are You Willing to Address, Acknowledge and Act Upon?
- Force Majeure After COVID
- Global Supply Chain: The Big Picture
- Are We a Business or a Profession—Or Will It Make A Difference With Alternate Business Structures and the Like?