This book provides the latest information across the entire spectrum of Intellectual Property Law including the CAFC Year in Review, Trademarks, Trade Secrets, AIA, the Trademark Modernization Act, Copyright, NFT’s and IP, Ethical Dilemmas and more! No one who practices in this field can afford to miss the latests on the rights and potential liabilities that may arise.
Summary of Contents
- 2022 Patent Law Review - Slides
- Wait, Who’s My Client? Pitfalls involving Improper Client-Attorney Relationships
- Trademarks Year in Review
- Ten Years Since the Passage of the AIA – Where Do Things Stand
- Year in Review – Trade Secrets
- New Rules to Implement the 2020 Trademark Modernization Act and How They Will Affect Your Practice - Slides
- Year in Review - Copyright
- Losing It – The Best Ways To Totally Mess Up A Domain Name Complaint
- NFTs and IP
- Protection and Waiver of Legal Privileges in Collaborative Development Efforts: When and How
- How Gross is Your Assignment? Actions Speak Louder than Words When Transferring Goodwill, 111 TMR 838 (2021) .
- Ethical Dilemmas in IP - Foolish or Not