This book, and the CLE it accompanies, brings an understanding of restrictive covenants to the next level. Within this volume, you will find materials to guide you through litigation and how to avoid it all together. From case law to check-lists, our faculty brought their best.
Summary of Contents
- Hiring from the Competition without Hiring Lawsuits Checklist and Best Practices
- Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secret Litigation Forensics: Principal Considerations
- Protecting Confidential Information during the Litigation Process under In Re Avandia
- Mock Trial - Basics of Consideration and Reasonable Enforceability
- Inevitable Disclosure: What It Is and When It Applies
- Legislative Developments