PBI is approved by the PA Supreme Court Continuing Legal Education Board as an accredited CLE provider. Each program has been approved by the PA Continuing Legal Education Board for the number of CLE credits indicated. For each accredited program, PBI must pay a fee to report your credits.
CLE in Other Jurisdictions
PBI directly reports LIVE CLE Credits (NOT Online CLE Credits) to Delaware, Ohio & West Virginia approximately 30-60 days after a CLE. Please sign the out of state form at the location at which you attend.
- For West Virginia, CLEs held in the following Pennsylvania counties are approved:
- Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Lawrence, Somerset, Washington, Westmoreland
- Florida, New Jersey & New York are self-reporting states. Please retain a copy of your Certificate of Attendance [Blue Form] from the location at which you attend.
- For Florida, you will need to send them a copy of your PACLE Transcript.
- For New Jersey & New York, you should request a copy of your PACLE Transcript in the event you are audited.
PBI will send CPAs a letter along with additional documentation needed for reporting. Please sign the out of state form at the location at which you attend.
If you are seeking to obtain CLE Credits in any other state/jurisdiction, please contact that state/jurisdiction directly to find out how you can go about obtaining CLE Credits for your attendance at a PBI CLE.