Discover why elder law is so important
With an aging population and a tightening of government resources, more and more of the elderly are seeking legal advice to aid them in handling their health care, estate planning, guardianships, asset protections, retirement planning and other elder law issues. This new course will introduce you to the specialized issues involved with providing legal services to seniors. If you are new to elder law or just want to brush up on the basics, this is the course for you.
Learn the fundamentals
- Foundational estate planning documents
- Guardianship issues and procedures
- Asset protection strategies and funding
- Retirement planning tips to enhance your practice
- Estate recovery
- Interplay between business planning and elder law
Recorded during a live webcast in May 2018.