Known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information, psychotherapist and best-selling author Jonathan Robinson presents this seminar in a fun and entertaining manner. If you want to quickly and effectively handle problems with co-workers or clients, and you want people to do what you want without a lot of hassle, this seminar is for you. The bottom line will be better client and co-worker relationships, leading to increased enjoyment and productivity at work.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Learn the 3 key skills you need to empower others, create trust, and get people on “your side”
- Quickly solve problems with employees and co-workers, and reduce misunderstandings
- Motivate and effectively manage the people in your office so they’ll do what you want them to do
- Handle difficult or “lazy” people in a way that quickly gets the results you desire
- Feel confident and at ease with clients, thereby leading to a more fulfilling time at work
Recorded live in March 2019.