Pennsylvania is facing a new set of realities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Governor Wolf and his administration have begun a reopening process that protects Pennsylvanians and helps to stabilize the economy. As managing partners and their firms determine if going back to the office is right for them, their staff and their families, there are various considerations before a return to bricks and mortar offices is possible. For employers these include appropriate policies, following federal, state, and local regulations and guidance and industry best practices.
This program will outline best practices law firms should consider for a safe return to the office. In addition to providing attendees with resources, the speakers will address:
- What you need to know about re-opening your law office in PA
- Employment law considerations for law firms
- Social distancing, safety and building policies and procedures to protect employees
- Workers Compensation and frequently asked questions
- Considerations for health screening, privacy, information technology and security
- Best practices to address well-being and mental health needs
Recorded on June 4, 2020.