Do you need a better understanding of the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee in the workplace? Are you, like many lawyers, an employer and must deal with a host of employment matters within your own firm? Are you interested in expanding your practice in the very active field of employment law? Do you just need a refresher on employment law? Are you in-house counsel at a corporation? Does your job require you to have some knowledge of employment law?
You'll get lots of practical tips for handling the most common leave of absence and wage and hour problems.
It's a great opportunity to better understand the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee in the workplace.
Our faculty will provide a step-by-step guide to the procedures you need to follow when handling common employment disputes.
- Employment At Will and Wrongful Discharge
- Fair Labor Standards Act Basics
- The FMLA and ADA - What Plaintiff and Defense Counsel Need to Know to Advise Their Client
- Employment Discrimination
- Privacy and Social Media in the Workplace
- Retaliation and Whistleblowers
- Harassment - Prevention and Investigation
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book.
Recorded in February 2022.