The Employment Law Event of the Year in Western PA
The Employment Law Institute West continues its proud tradition of bringing you practical and realistic solutions to everyday and unexpected problems in employment law.
The Latest Breaking Developments
- Join us to be updated on the biggest legal issues impacting the workplace. We will:
- Review the past year in employment law
- Explore religious exemptions
- Discuss the hybrid workplace as it pertains to wage-and-hour law
- Analyze discrimination committed by computers
- And more!
The Institute is the go-to event of the year for everyone practicing in the employment law field.
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in November 2022.