PDFs have become the standard for creating, analyzing, storing, and exchanging digital documents, for filing documents in courts with electronic filing systems, and for many other uses.
Join Pamela A Myers and Daniel J. Siegel, authors of The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC, Second Edition, for this educational and informative program.
Topics to be covered:
Get to Know Adobe Acrobat
- Learning to Use the Acrobat Workspace
- Opening PDF Files
- Navigating PDF Documents
- Working with Toolbars & Task Panes
- Viewing PDFs• Printing • Using the Acrobat PDFMaker
- Saving Files • Creating PDFs from Microsoft Outlook Emails
How to Make PDF Files Searchable & Editable
- What is OCR?
- OCRing PDFs
- Making Scanned Text Editable & Searchable
- Protecting PDFs
- Adding Text & Other Features
Using the Legal Features in Adobe Acrobat
- Reducing File Size
- Dealing with Electronically Filed Documents
- Redacting Text
- Bates Numbering
- & More!
Securing Your PDF Documents & Assuring Confidentiality
- Viewing & Adding Security Settings to a PDF
- Using Security Envelopes
- Removing Hidden Information
- Creating & Validating Digital Signatures
- Viewing & Setting Document Properties & Metadata
- Making PDFs Accessible
Recorded in April 2022.