Join our panel of experts as they demonstrate how to improve your persuasion skills and be a better advocate for your clients.
Take away practical tips in the following areas:
- Powerful Voir Dire
- Lessons Learned from Prosecuting Bill Cosby (Direct Examination)
- Jury Trials in a Pandemic (Opening Statements)
- Cross Examination of Technical Experts
- Using Motions in Limine to Frame the Case
- Arguing Damages and the Ethical Limits of Advocacy (Closing Argument)
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in September 2022.