Build the skill set you want with expert-led training
Microsoft Training Associate Giovani Dominique and Training Manager Nick Volant lead this basic guide to MS Teams, from using teams generally to chatting to meetings. They walk you through the core features of Teams and show you how to use the software to collaborate more effectively and maximize your efficiency.
Best practices tips are infused into the instruction.
This course is more than just a primer on Teams tools: legal practitioners and frequent users Kelly A. Dempsey and Taylor J. Cohen add their suggestions for practical application of the tools to legal practice. Client meetings, appointments, hearings, mediations, depositions – they show you how Teams can serve as the central nervous system of your law practice.
Get up to speed in no time with this essential guide.
- Navigate Microsoft Teams and get to know key features
- Learn about Activity, Chat, Teams, Calling, Calendar and Files
- Search to easily find messages, people or files
- Understand shared resources available across your Teams
- Join your first meeting
- Set up your interface, profile and notifications
We’ll then ramp it up with a deeper dive into the two key communication tools in Teams: meetings and chat, to help you take collaboration to the next level.
- Learn when to use Chat and Meetings in Teams
- Participate in one-on-one, group, and meeting chats
- View and manage chats and meetings
- Understand how to view meeting details
- Take collaboration to the next level with real-time audio, video, and screen sharing
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $20. This book is not available for purchase independent of this webcast. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in April 2022.