A unique, six hour conference bringing together judges, securities attorneys, in-house counsel and other top professionals in the field to examine today’s critical issues in-depth.
Be a part of an engaging and candid discussion examining today’s pressing issues, and learn practical approaches for dealing with the challenges facing your clients.
Explore the Intricacies of federal securities law.
Drawing on extensive knowledge, experience, and expertise in the securities industry, leading securities and corporate counsel explore the top developments in the securities transactional, litigation, and enforcement fields.
Two practice areas converge - Register for one or both
- Transactional practices and trends
- Litigation caselaw update and strategies
- Ethics credit available in the litigation update
Industry focused and practice oriented
- Hot topics, new developments, influential decisions, successful strategies
- Experienced Federal Securities practitioners
- Current corporate governance issues
The success of your practice depends upon your ability to stay abreast of the many changes shaping this industry and understand how they will impact your clients.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded in July 2022.