Join Ellen C. Brotman and Amy J. Coco, two experienced ethics attorneys, as they discuss the attorney disciplinary process in Pennsylvania and review local and national developments in professional responsibility and ethics.
In this session, they interview Jana Palko, Disciplinary Counsel-in-Charge, Central Intake, Pittsburgh.
From Complaint to discipline or dismissal, explore these questions:
- What happens when you make a Complaint or have a Complaint made against you?
- How are Complaints investigated?
- What factors determine that disciplinary action is required?
- What advice can you give respondent’s counsel?
- How can an attorney prevent being the subject of a complaint?
These issues and more are examined in this one-hour interview.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in July 2022.