U.S. federal agencies have the power to adjudicate, legislate, and enforce laws within their specific areas of delegated power.
This new program examines enforcement powers as they related to the present housing market and foreclosure actions.
Enforcement Powers of the Attorney General
- Origins of the UTPCPL and the Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Investigative and Subpoena Powers
- Jurisdiction for filing enforcement actions
- Types of remedies available
- Is there a Statute of Limitations applicable?
Latest Types of Enforcement Actions
Coordination with other State Attorneys General and Federal Agencies
- What is it and when was it created?
- Powers: Regulatory, Advisory and Enforcement
- Latest Types of Actions
- Regulations and Advisory Opinions
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $20. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in November 2022.