The global supply chain is broken. Because COVID- 19 brought this issue to the forefront, many assume the pandemic is the reason for the collapse. It is not. Instead, there are a number of significant MaxTrends® which are responsible for the radical transformations already underway. This sessions describes:
- The Global Supply Chain from 2021 through 2022
- What to expect in 2022 and beyond
- The MaxTrends driving the Global Supply Chain crisis
- Eight impacts of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Current developments in China
Recorded at the Business Law Institute in November 2022.