More than 6 Million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that steals minds, memories, and independence.
1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer’s or another dementia.
Deaths from Alzheimer’s have more than doubled between 2000 and 2019, while those from heart disease — the leading cause of death — have decreased.
In 2023, Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias Cost the Nation $345 Billion
It is the most expensive disease in America. You are your client’s primary link to planning for the future and preparing for the complications that may arise after the diagnosis and through the course of the disease.
Alzheimer’s Disease is the 5th Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.
5 reasons to attend this course:
- Understand the science—how the disease attacks the brain
- Build a resource library—learn what programs and services are available to help your client and create a library to share.
- This is a really great “how to” guide for counseling the Alzheimer’s client—from financial to estate planning
- Find Medicare and Medicaid confusing? Demystify these complicated programs.
- Become an advocate for your clients (and family and friends): The number of Americans living with Alzheimer's is growing — and growing fast. Make knowledge your Super Power.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded in October 2023.