Things happen. You perform your due diligence and you're ready to stand before the court, but last minute, something comes up. Maybe you caught COVID or your child got hurt at school or your basement is flooded; no matter the emergency, we have solutions.
This CLE will teach you the best practices and ethical considerations in providing coverage for your solo/small firm.
- Ethically preparing the client - Engagement Letters or Power of Attorney
- Pool of Resources - Mentors and mentees to share ideas
- Referral Fee/Engagement Letter with Coverage Counsel
- Providing Coverage for Other Attorneys - How and When to Say No
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers Resources
Recorded in December 2023.