The pandemic has ushered in a new era of global distancing, severely impacting international production, trade, investments and travel. Doing business internationally has become increasingly more complex, and there are a multitude of new issues that directly impact both you and your clients.
This book has never been more essential to your international business practice. A panel of distinguished international business executives and lawyers analyze the economic impact of the pandemic and explore the recovery options that are just beginning to emerge.
Summary of Contents
- Ethical Considerations: Understanding and Complying with Anticorruption Laws
- International Tax in the Age of COVID
- The Fracturing of the Global Supply Chain
- Foreign Direct Investment Turned Upside Down
- Immigration Disrupted
- Coronavirus: China and Asia