Contracts come into play in almost every area of law. Each area has its own language and understandings. These materials supplement six breakout sessions, which delve into core areas of contract law, focusing on arbitration, electronic contracts, choice of law, force majeure, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, operating and shareholder agreements and international agreements. This comprehensive program focuses on multiple contract types as well as on the basic rules and clause types that apply across the board.
Summary of Contents
- Arbitration and Mediation Clauses
- Force Majeure and COVID‐19 – Slides
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – Slides
- Shareholder Agreements and Operating Agreements – Slides
- International Contracts: The 7 Ps – Slides
- Interpretation and Integration: Things Too Many Attorneys Don’t Know