Find out what’s trending
There is so much happening in the nonprofit sector, and PBI’s Nonprofit Institute is THE annual program that allows you to:
- Choose from 4 tracks – Basic, Finance, Employment and Board/Governance
- Hear from more than 15 new speakers never featured at this Institute before!
- Network with others in this field
- Learn about current issues for nonprofits
- Build a program that fits your needs
- Walk away with a course manual of valuable resources
- Get re-charged with new ideas to take back to your clients and your nonprofit staff!
Hear from leaders in the field
- nonprofit executives
- lawyers with expertise in nonprofit law and compliance
- and others who share their insights and tips
Examine policy changes after the 2016 election
In the opening plenary session, keynote speaker Tim Delaney, President & CEO of the National Council of Nonprofits, will
address “The Re-Energized Nonprofit Sector: What the New Policy World
Means for Nonprofits and Their Attorneys.” Hear his fascinating
- 6 major policy issues
- why nonprofits must engage to advocate for their missions
- how nonprofits can strengthen communities to become government partners
- what attorneys need to know to assist nonprofits to use their full rights while still adhering to the legal ethics guidelines
Here’s what your colleagues found valuable last year
- New materials and excellent speakers and panel members
- Wide range of experience on panels
- Great new relevant topics, current information, it was hard to choose between sessions!
- Good variety of topics and impressive skills of presenters
- Information was well presented
- Diversity of topics, speakers were knowledgeable
Join your colleagues
Join us in Philadelphia and select from over 15 different topics or
sign up at a simulcast site convenient to you and get a six hour
program, including ethics, focused on the latest hot topics for
nonprofits. You’ll come away re-charged with new ideas to take back to
your clients and your nonprofit staff!
Get a great course book
- Hundreds of pages of beneficial information
- Tons of sample documents
- One of PBI’s “Bestsellers”
Mark your calendars
It will be a dynamic day featuring a wide array of topics for
nonprofits big and small. A MUST ATTEND for anyone involved in the
nonprofit sector. This is an exceptional program for lawyers, nonprofit
board members, accountants, fundraisers and anybody who is thinking of
starting up a nonprofit.
Workshop choices will determine whether credits are in substantive law, practice and procedure or ethics.
PBI is pleased to cosponsor this program with the Charitable Organizations Committee of the Pennsylvania Bar Association