Join PBI for a “snapshot” look at four independent areas that are essential stepping stones on the road to effectively advocating for your client.
- Early intervention and transition to school age
- Why hasn’t this case settled?
- Extended school year
- Ethical considerations when school discipline and juvenile justice overlap
Your program takeaways:
- Excellent networking—make the most of the
- 15-minute break between each session: stretch your legs, refill your coffee, and shake a few hands
- A great way to build upon the fundamentals: You can’t practice special education law without an understanding of these four areas—why not hone your knowledge here?
- Learn from a team—most sessions represent both the school district and family perspectives