Invest in your practice
Spend the morning with a panel of judges and lawyers who have practiced extensively in the Middle District, as they share their strategies for helping you prepare and present your case in the Middle District Court.
- Develop practical, solid knowledge of Middle District rules and operations.
- Learn the unique procedures that only experience teaches
- Discover how practice can change from judge to judge
- Gain insight on how to make your practice more efficient to better serve your clients
5 key takeaways for achieving success in the Middle District Court
- Gain a practical, solid knowledge of Middle District rules and operations
- “Unwritten” tips and traps from the panelists
- What’s new regarding eDiscovery rules—obstacles, challenges, and how the judges are handling both
- The Discovery Proportionality Standard—new case law and what it means to you
Just published! The tenth edition of The Middle District Manual is included in your tuition.*
The Middle District Manual, 10th Edition (includes Thumb Drive)
Whether it is your first appearance or you need a refresher, this comprehensive manual includes the information you need to effectively present before the court. The 10th edition includes revised preferences and practice orders of all 21 Middle District judges (Chief Judge, 12 District Court judges, 5 Magistrate judges, and 3 Bankruptcy judges), the local rules, the Middle District's Civil Justice Reform Act Plan, selected forms provided by the clerk of court, the Federal Rules of Evidence, a selected number of the most frequently used Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, local bankruptcy forms, plus more.
What's New in this Edition?
Updated preferences and practice orders of all 21 Middle District judges
Updated Federal Rules of Evidence, as well as other updated useful rules and forms
Updated fully searchable USB
*On Demand customers will receive a downloadable pdf.
Originally recorded during a live webcast in March, 2018.
Also available as an eBook
The Middle District Manual, 10th Edition (eBook)